Attention to the security and confidentiality of customer data is a priority for us.
Pursuant to and for the purposes of the provisions of art. 13 of the 2016/679 European Regulation on the protection of personal data (“GDPR”) and the national privacy legislation (hereinafter the “Privacy Law in force”), we inform you that your personal data will be processed through electronic and manual tools, including through the use of Social Networks, in Italy and abroad. This information, drawn up on the basis of the principle of transparency and of all the elements required by the GDPR, is divided into individual sections, each of which deals with a specific topic in order to make reading faster, easier and easier to understand (hereinafter the “Information”).
Who is the Data Controller?
The Data Controller (hereinafter the Data Controller) is
via Paganica, 20
67100 L’Aquila (AQ)
VAT number: 01587810662
What is the legal basis of the processing?
The legal grounds for the processing of your personal data are:
The consent you have given us;
The need to process your data to execute your purchase order;
The legal obligations to which the data owner is subject.
For what purposes will your data be processed?
1) Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- Sign up for the service;
- Conclude sales contracts and carry out the service;
- Carry out the formalities necessary to execute the contractual relationship in place;
- Provide assistance in case identification of the order (and therefore of the customer) is required
2) Furthermore, your personal data will be processed for the purposes of:
- Sending information, commercial offers, advertising and promotional material regarding products or services of its own and / or third parties (also by automated methods via e-mail, text message, post, telephone contact, etc.), as well as carrying out market research ( also anonymously);
- Collection and analysis of behaviors and purchasing habits and use of contents and our services, including through cookies, in order to carry out market research, improve the services provided and personalize them, as well as reduce the number of repetitions of advertising messages and facilitate the forwarding of information and commercial offers referred to in letter a). The processing of your personal data for profiling purposes will take place with both automated and non-automated tools and methods, through data processing tools that will create your commercial and behavioral profile on the web. This data processing tool relates the data collected during your navigation on the Site through the use of profiling cookies.
With reference to the purposes highlighted in paragraph 1) the provision of your personal data is mandatory to initiate the contractual relationship. The partial or incorrect provision of personal data could generate, as a consequence, the failure or partial execution of the contract.
With reference to point 2) the provision of your personal data is optional. You can give your consent to the marketing and profiling activities by giving or denying your consent by ticking the appropriate boxes.
In any case and as better specified below, you can revoke your consent, even partially, for example by consenting only to traditional contact methods.
To which subjects may your personal data be disclosed?
Your personal data will be processed exclusively by persons authorized to process and by persons designated as Data Processors, in compliance with the GDPR legislation, in order to carry out all the processing activities necessary to pursue the purposes detailed in this Notice. Your Personal Data may be disclosed to public bodies or the judicial authorities, where required by law or to prevent or suppress the commission of a crime.
The Personal Data of minors under the age of 16 will not be processed by the Data Controller, without the prior authorization of the holder of parental responsibility.
How long will your Personal Data be processed?
PIELUCA BELLICOSO will keep your personal data for as long as necessary to respond to your requests or until your authorization is valid. Once this time interval has elapsed, your data will be frozen for the time required by current legislation. We take all necessary precautions to ensure the security of our customers’ information. The data is stored in an encrypted manner and is accessible, both physically and logically, by a limited number of people.All data are stored on servers in the European Union and are not transmitted to countries outside the EU. .
How can you revoke the consent given?
You have the right to withdraw the consent you have given at any time in whole and / or in part. This will not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation.
To withdraw your consent, just contact the Data Controller at the addresses published in this statement. In the event that you have registered on the website, you will be able to access your personal profile and change the consent given.
Where will your data be processed?
Your Personal Data will be processed by the Data Controller within the territory of the European Union.
If for technical and / or operational reasons it becomes necessary to make use of subjects located outside the European Union, we inform you as of now that these subjects will be appointed as Data Processors pursuant to and for the purposes of the article 28 of the GDPR and the transfer of your Personal Data to these subjects, limited to the performance of specific processing activities, will be regulated in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR.
All necessary precautions will be taken in order to guarantee the total protection of your Personal Data, basing this transfer on the evaluation of appropriate guarantees including, by way of example, adequacy decisions of the recipient third countries expressed by the European Commission; adequate guarantees expressed by the third party recipient pursuant to Article 46 of the GDPR.
In any case, you can request more details from the Data Controller if your Personal Data have been processed outside the European Union by requesting evidence of the specific guarantees adopted.
What are your rights?
We remind you that you can exercise your rights under the GDPR and in particular to obtain:
- Confirmation that the processing of personal data concerning you is in progress and to obtain access to the data and the following information (purposes of the processing, categories of personal data, recipients and / or categories of recipients to whom the data are states and / or will be communicated, retention period);
- The rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you and / or the integration of incomplete personal data, including by providing an additional declaration;
- The cancellation of personal data, in the cases provided for by the GDPR;
- The limitation of processing in the cases provided for by the current Privacy Law;
- The portability of the data concerning you, and in particular to request the personal data concerning you provided to the Data Controller and / or request the direct transmission of your data to another data controller;
- Opposition to the processing at any time, for reasons related to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you in full compliance with the Privacy Law in force, as well as for the purposes related to marketing and profiling.
You can request the correction and / or integration of your personal data, or change the consents you have issued by contacting the email address email@example.com attaching a copy of your identity document, or by contacting the telephone number + 39 0862 413558. If you are registered on the website, you will be able to access your personal profile and make the changes yourself.
You can exercise all other rights by attaching a copy of your identity document, by contacting the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, or by sending a request by registered letter with return receipt to:
via Paganica, 20
67100 L’Aquila (AQ) VAT number: 01587810662
In any case, you will always have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority (Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data), pursuant to art. 77 GDPR, if you believe that the processing of your data is contrary to the current Privacy Law.